The dry ice blasting machine is a kind of high efficient deep cleaning machine. The dry ice blaster machine uses compressed air as power. The cleaning system sprays dry ice pellets through high-pressure air onto the surface of the object to be cleaned. The physical reflection of the temperature difference causes different substances to detach at different contraction speeds. The commercial dry ice blaster machine is widely used to clean various automobile engines and accessories, metal casting molds, injection molds, etc.
When the dry ice pelletizer at -78 degrees Celsius comes into contact with the dirt surface, an embrittlement explosion will occur, which will cause the dirt to shrink and loosen. The dry ice pellets will instantly vaporize and expand 800 times, producing a strong peeling force that will remove the dirt from the surface of the object quite quickly and completely.
Use this method to achieve fast, efficient, safe, and energy-saving cleaning results. The dry ice blasting machine has a wide range of applications. It mainly Including the industrial mold industry, petrochemical, printing industry, automotive industry, electronics industry, nuclear industry, general manufacturing, etc.
Table of Contents
Introduction of dry ice blasting machine
Dry ice blasting machine is mainly composed of body, air hose, ice blast hose, applicator, motor, control button, feeding hopper, etc. This machine needs to be equipped with an air compressor. The dry ice cleaning machine is made of 304 stainless steel which is more durable and beautiful. Control the amount of dry ice consumption by frequency conversion. The greater the amount of dry ice consumed, the faster the cleaning speed of the dry ice blaster.
Adjustable speed pneumatic vibrator makes ice supply more even and smooth. An air hose connects the air compressor and dry ice blasting machine. The length of the air hose is generally 9 meters. The air hose uses a rubber tube with a pressure of 8.0 MPa to connect the dry and clean compressed air source and the blasting machine. Rotatable unions on both ends. The dry ice blasting hose is made of imported professional low-temperature resistant rubber pipe, and an Oxford protective cover is added on the outside.
There are many types of applicators. The applicator used are different depending on the raw materials. The applicator is divided into a flat nozzle and a wide flat nozzle. The flat nozzle of the dry ice blasting machine is mainly suitable for most working conditions, the cleaning effect is much better. The wide flat nozzle cleaning range is wide which is suitable for large area cleaning.
Different applicators and different models have different cleaning areas per hour. The control buttons mainly include the on/off button and the dry ice adjustment button. The size of the pressure can be displayed on the pressure display. This type of dry ice must be granulated, typically about 1-4 mm of dry ice pelletizer.
Dry ice blasting machine application
1. Industrial mold: tire mold, rubber mold, polyurethane mold, polyethylene mold, PET mold, foam mold, injection mold, etc.
2. Petrochemical: It is mainly used for the main fan, air compressor, hood, steam turbine, blower cleaning. Also various types of heating furnaces, reactors cleaning, etc.
3. Printing industry: A dry ice cleaning machine can remove various oil, inks, and varnishes. This machine also can clean oil, ink, and dye on gears, guides, and nozzles.
4. Food industry: Biscuit oven and conveyor belt cleaning, etc.
5. Automotive industry: Car carburetor cleaning and automotive surface paint removal;
6. Electronics industry: Cleaning internal grease and dirt of robots and automation equipment;
7. General manufacturing: cleaning oil, paint, ink, adhesive, carbon deposit, asphalt, surface rust, etc.
Dry ice cleaning effect display
Technical parameters of dry ice blaster machine
|Air supply pressure range(MPa)||0.4-1.0||0.4-1.0|
|Dry ice size(mm)||1-3||1-4|
|Air hose length（m）||9||9|
|Ice blater hose length(m)||7||7|